[NSRCA-discussion] Power supply

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 09:05:46 AKST 2010

A charger with AC/DC capability is handy however, they are typically used
for the lower cell count chargers.  Once you get up to about 4 cells, the
power input requirements usually drive the manufactures to use an external DC
 power supply.  Probably to reduce the charger footprint and cooling
requirements of the higher DC loads.

Don

In a message dated 12/8/2010 10:03:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,