[NSRCA-discussion] Charger

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 6 15:03:56 AKST 2010

Current and/or upcoming chargers capable of 10S or more

Hyperion EOS 615 dual port 6S, 15amp max per port.
Hyperion EOS 1420 single port 14S, 20amp (upgrade version of 720 probably)

Both can handle input voltage of 24~28V for maximum charge output.

Thunder Power 820CD  dual port 8S, 20amp max per port (not 100% sure, waiting for more details on it)

I believe TP820CD will also take high input voltage for maximum charge output.

CellPro 10S  mentioned by previous postings.

I am still using two sets of  TP1010C/210V with Iota 55amp power supply.

Ihncheol