[NSRCA-discussion] Swelling Lipo

David teamvertical at excite.com
Sun Dec 5 10:45:34 AKST 2010

 I have the following VHS videos for sale – Price includes shipping:The four tape set of Bob Noll’s Absolute-Accuracy (These I want to sell as a set) $25 totalPerfect Airframe AlignmentPerfect Removable/Adjustable StabilizerPerfect Airframe AlignmentPerfect Engine Mounting Techniques

 1999 21st F3A World Championships - $61999 16th TOC (Tournament of Champions) – this is a two tape set - $121988 9th TOC (Tournament of Champions) - $10Please reply off list.ThanksDave