[NSRCA-discussion] website back up

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Dec 4 14:22:08 AKST 2010

I must confess that in about 1970, a fellow engineer was raving about
the CAD technology he was working on and I failed to see what the
potential was.  I thought he was looney to think that complicated
devices could be designed on a computer, before cutting the first
piece of metal.   Oh well, nobody's perfect.

Ron VP