[NSRCA-discussion] website back up

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 10:53:48 AKST 2010

Speaking of "knowing the whole thing", Ron, in 1972, already, when I
was a college prof in Indiana, we had a relatively new Digital
Equipment Corp. (DEC) PDP-11-20 mainframe computer in the comp
center.  A DEC guy was there service the disk drives, and I asked him
something about the memory modules.  He didn't know the answer, and
when I expressed surprise, he indicated that there was no one at DEC
that knew any of their computers from end to end!!!  And that was
1972 --think how complex things have gotten by now...

At 11:46 AM 12/3/2010, you wrote:
>I am convinced that nobody knows everything about this stuff.  It's
>easier to think of it as black magic, involving smoke and mirrors.
>
>Ron VP
>
>On Dec 3, 2010, at 10:41 AM, Gordon Anderson wrote:
>
>>it just came back! seem to work now....
>>
>>On Dec 3, 2010, at 8:40 AM, Gordon Anderson wrote:
>>
>>>that one works because it directs you away from the joomla site.
>>>Try D8, D1, D2, or any link on the joomla site.
>>>
>>>(mac chrome, firefox, safari)
>>>
>>>--Gordon

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.