[NSRCA-discussion] Jim Cherry

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Aug 24 13:00:55 AKDT 2010

Bill:
I would guess that your numbers are very old.  In 2002 (think that is
correct) AMA membership peaked at around 172,000 members.  Has been dropping
ever since.  I don't know about the acreage, but I believe AMA did purchase
some land around the same time at the south end of the facility to keep
anyone from moving in on our flying area.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525