[NSRCA-discussion] FW: weight difference

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 12:54:29 AKDT 2010

In a message dated 8/24/2010 4:40:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rob at koolsoft.com writes:

The  Focus 2 can be built quite light as well.  I have one with a YS 140DZ
and  Hatori pipe that weighs 9lbs – 15oz.  Lighter than some of the Focus
110’s out there.  It flies great.  If only I was as good as the  plane is.  J

I loved my Focus II.
I wished I had never sold it.
I missed it so badly, I bought one of the newer kits before they are all
gone.

I am sure it will be able to make weight as well.

Carl