[NSRCA-discussion] FW: weight difference

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:35:21 AKDT 2010

  Perhaps another compromise would be to raise the weight limit to 11.5 or
12 lbs., then have a weight penalty that starts at 11lbs and increases
hyperbolically up to the max weight.

  It could start at 2% at 11lb 1oz., 5% at 11 lb., 2oz., 7% at 11lb. 3oz.,
on up to 40% score reduction at 12 lbs.

  This rule wouldn't affect anyone at local contests nor guys who aren't in
the hunt for hardware at the Nats. The top guys at the Nats wouldn't have to
worry about being DQ'd for weight HOWEVER if you want to stay in the top you
better have a light airplane. . . or be able to fly 40% better than everyone
else . .

--

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN