[NSRCA-discussion] Modelguard

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 11:14:03 AKDT 2010

Jon:
If I understand how it works, it seems like it may not be a very robust way to differentiate one model from the next.  Since it is looking for a specific pulse width that you would assign to a channel that is otherwise unused, you would need to be certain that the channel's lever or switch endpoint is definitely unique on each model.  If you inadvertently change that, you could potentially think you were covered, but might not be.  It's better than nothing for sure, but not foolproof.

Ed