[NSRCA-discussion] ESC settings for Outrunners??

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Sat Aug 21 16:55:48 AKDT 2010

  Lance,

Two suggestions,

1. If you fly Futaba, the throttle channel needs to be reversed
regardless of what esc etc. you fly.

2. Do the setup on a 3s pack (most guys have 3s packs sitting around),
you can still run the motor with a prop (a little load is good), but the
RPM will be very low so you can easily do the setup without much
trouble.  All the settings you determine on 3s will work on 10s.

I setup my big Terminator (12s setup) on 4s, and it worked like a charm.

Chad