[NSRCA-discussion] ESC settings for Outrunners??

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:26:04 AKDT 2010

Forgive me for asking; Just making sure you understand the ESC is setup
without a prop on the motor? I believe you can change motor wires to reverse
the motor rotation; or, just do it on your radio. A red light will come on
(the ESC) when the ESC is at full power. Stop is stop, the motor shouldn't
be turning.