[NSRCA-discussion] ESC settings for Outrunners??

Lance patterndude at tx.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 09:52:14 AKDT 2010

Pardon the obvious newbie question.  I'm trying to do the final setup of my first e-symphony with a Phoenix HV85 and Pletty EVO outrunner.  I connected to the ESC with a Castle Link and there are lots of settings available but I don't know what should be the best starting setup and I haven't seen any "settings files" from experienced people shared to help newbies get started.  The factory defaults clearly will NOT work because I can see at least one setting that can't be right: PWM Switching Rate set to 12 kHz but there is an Outrunner Mode option available...

Can anyone point me to some information or help me to the next step?

--Lance