[NSRCA-discussion] How bad is it?

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 08:01:30 AKDT 2010

Thanks Mark and everyone!
I decided to replace the two packs.
Like someone has already said...it's much cheaper than a new plane and besides...
M2 would never forgive me if I put the Sickle in because of the packs.
I went down to the hobby shop in North Canton.
Man!
What a nice place!
8 miles from the house and the best stocked shop I've ever been in.
Came home with two new 480mah 2s Pro Lite V2's.
I'll try to go out again tomorrow.
Thanks again everyone!
JLK