[NSRCA-discussion] Decisions Decisions

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Aug 20 07:41:36 AKDT 2010

The 3D Hobbyshop Osiris is designed to run on a 5S 5000mah setup, which is exactly half the battery needed for 2m. Most guys run 2 5S 5000 packs in a 2m setup. Inexpensive way to get into e-pattern, and the packs can be used later for a full 2m setup, or you can use the small plane to practice sequences and get the "muscle memory" down, then go to your 2m setup for contests.