[NSRCA-discussion] How bad is it?

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Fri Aug 20 04:55:50 AKDT 2010

John,
I'm no electric expert but have been flying electric for 6 years. From everything I've read about lipos, your packs are junk. I wouldn't trust them in my plane.

Verne Koester

---- John Konneker <jlkonn at hotmail.com> wrote:

=============

As some of you know we recently moved.
I knew it was coming back in the Spring and haven't flown since April.
I decided to go out and make a couple flights this morning so last evening
I checked everything out and charged my motor batteries.
Thing is I forgot to turn my Rx off and drained both my 2s 480mah LiPo packs.
I fly Ed Alt's redundant regulator system.
I'm now charging them on my CellPro 4s charger.
They showed fuel level 0% when I started.
What should I do?
Junk both packs?
Thanks!
JLK