[NSRCA-discussion] weight difference

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 19 11:38:27 AKDT 2010

Derrek,

Six months ago or more I corresponded with  the AMA and posted a "rant" to this
list regarding CB members contact means...

On the AMA site, there are names and addresses...this means I have to write and
mail a letter or show up at the front door of a CB members house....kind of
ridiculous in the digital age.  Each CB member should have an AMA e-mail
address, or a link to fill out an online form that forward to the CB member when
submitted.

You guys say you want feedback, but neither you, nor the AMA provides a channel
to do so.....

Yea, I know I could hunt around and probalby find an e-mail address and probably
even a phone number for you guys, but it shouldn't be that way...

Richard