[NSRCA-discussion] weight difference

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Aug 19 11:16:17 AKDT 2010

I will be happy to bring my calibrated weights and my digital
scales.  I will also demonstrate that Houston Schweitzer's Aggressor
weighs neither 11 lb 4 oz nor the 10 lb 6 oz, that the informal
weighings of his airplane at the Nats indicated.  I have not weighed
his airplane since right before we left for the Nats and it was 10 lb
15 oz then.  Anybody want to bet me a beer that his airplane's weight
is closer to either of the two weights from the former weighings or
the latter weighing?

Ron