[NSRCA-discussion] JR 12x

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 18:05:25 AKDT 2010

Richard,

I don't know the thread size...but I think it is unlikely that the screw
itself is the problem as it threads into a plastic part.  Being a very small
diameter, it may be tough to reinstall.  If you attempt to take the radio
apart (not recommended by Horizon), be very careful as it is very easy to
damage the output section.....and the part most likely to be damaged is
~$200.

Sorry I don't have better news for you.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart