[NSRCA-discussion] JR 12x

Richard Harn rharn at carolina.rr.com
Sun Apr 25 12:57:53 AKDT 2010

HELP!   I was adjusting the gimbel tension adjusting screw and it came out.  I got it out of the transmitter but now can't get it back in.  When I try to screw it back in, the screw acts like it is stripped. I want to try another screw but I think it is fine thread and don't know the size. I am going to the local hardware tomorrow to see if I can match. I have not looked in the owner manual for anything yet, but have looked online for a picture, but no luck. HELP