[NSRCA-discussion] District 5 Pattern Class & Certification

Bob Wilson wilsorc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 04:49:21 AKDT 2010

"Make it a day full of aviation".  *May 1, 2010.*

*Breakfast in the hanger, Training in the class room and flying at the
field.*

-Breakfast in the hanger at 8AM.  The Peoria chapter of the Experimental
Aircraft Association has invited us to join them for breakfast at 8AM at Mt
Hawley Airport, 3MY, 1320 W. Bird Blvd, Peoria, Illinois.

-Pattern Training at 9AM.  Following breakfast we will have a pattern
training class at the AmericInn, located at 9106 N. Lindberg Drive, Peoria,
a block from Mt Hawley Airport.  This class will be conduced by NSRCA
members.  Your attendance will meet the NSRCA requirements for having
attended judging school.

-Flying Demonstration at the PRCM Field.  After the training class,
attendees are invited to the Peoria RC Modelers flying field for pattern
flight demonstrations and pattern flying.

It will be an aviation day and we hope you will join us to help pattern
flying take-off in central Illinois.  Even if you have never flown pattern,
this is a great opportunity to learn what it is all about.  You will learn
how pattern flying can improve your skills making you a better pilot.  If
you are traveling from out of town we have reserved rooms at AmericINN (800)
634-3444 for the event.

Join the fun, make it a day...let us know you will be participating.

To learn more or to register , contact Bob Wilson at (309) 219-4262 or
e-mail at wilsorc at gmail.com