[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 20 14:26:37 AKDT 2010

To all,

I have the following items for sale:-

World Models Spot-On 110 - This is their latest version designed for 110 sized engine, it's slightly smaller than their original Spot-On 120. It's set up for YS 110 with Hatori header, short pipe & Nishioka quick release pipe mount. The plane is equipped with my own Tettra fuel tank, all Futaba digital servos, carbon fiber landing gear, plus many K&S & Tettra parts.

The plane only has 50 flights with a one piece wing, built extremely straight. It's a very competitive plane all the way through the Advanced class, and I have no trouble flying the FAI P sequence with it, it snaps & spins very clean.

I would like to sell it for $300.00 with no equipment, but I will leave all control horns, push rods, rudder cable, fuel tank & soft engine mount to the new owner. However, if you want it fully equipped, we can negotiate.

I also have a YS 160DZ for sale, just returned from YS with new bearings & ring, $400.00.

Any interested party please contact me off list - adriancwong at earthlink.net - I can bring them to the Richmond & Fresno contest.

Thanks,

Adrian