[NSRCA-discussion] Phn HV85 and ICE HV80 Controllers

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 07:25:36 AKDT 2010

I'm not sure what the question / problem is?

Prior to the ICE line of ESCs..all Castle ESCs listed weight WITH wires.
The ICE line of ESCs started listing weight WITHOUT wires, which is
comparable to many other ESCs which either have weights listed without
wires, or have bullets on the ESC (and thusly, no wires).  I think all the
ICE ESCs are now listed with and without wires, with the exception of the
ICE HV (so yes, it would be nice to see this information added).

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

Team Castle Creations

  _____