[NSRCA-discussion] JR long gimbal stick

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 29 13:19:50 AKDT 2009

Troy,

Thank you for the explanation.  By super long, which one are you talking about?

I was trying to see if the JRPA146 (gimbal stick ends: 12x Long) fits on the 9303 so that I can start using the dubro tray this winter.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=JRPA146

I do have JRPA047 which is also a long one (about 10mm longer than JRPA045 34mm/red and comes with longer thraded stick), but don't want to pull the threaded stick out of the gimbals to make it long enough.  I also have no idea how to put in the threaded stick to the gimbal.

Ihncheol