[NSRCA-discussion] Iota 55 power supply questions

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:12:19 AKDT 2009

Anthony, when I transitioned from glow to electric, I found that 5 glow flights do not equate to 10 electric flights of practice. I found that I really only needed 6 electric flights for the equivalent of 4 glow flights with 2 sequences which was a typical practice session for me.  Six and maybe 7 tops before diminishing returns were realized. Flying one sequence with the electric really contest hardens you. You know you only have one chance to do it right in a flight and you focus more on the task at hand. I also found that the work load is less with electric at least when I compared it to flying my previous planes with a 140RX and Webra 160.