[NSRCA-discussion] Interesting Masters schedule Judging Question

richard wallace rickwallace45 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:16:15 AKDT 2009

Hi, Joe -
Pretty sure the climbing legs have to be equal in length.

According to the rulebook maneuver description, downgrade #2 is:

Climbing and descending paths not of equal length. (also shown as 'climbing
legs not of equal length' in the Masters sequence diagram...)

>From that legs must be of equal length; Height MUST be adjusted in this
maneuver since the plane enters at the bottom of the box and exits at the
top....

Things like turnaround top hats are exempt from the 'equal vertical length'
thing, but both legs of this one are climbing... So they can be of any
length BUT the lengths must be equal...

My $0.02...

Rick