[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: unknowns

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Sep 23 11:01:54 AKDT 2009

Sigh!  I should have written:

"I smile every time I think about this:  The F3A World Championships
host gets a list of potential judges from which to pick.  The total
list is  predominantly European judges.  Most F3A WCs end up with
predominantly European judges. The preponderance of European judges
dictates how judging will be done.   However, what if the list of
judges for the 2011 F3A WC is mostly made up of a judge from the
U.S., Canada, Mexico, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, China,
Japan, Argentina, Venezuela, etc , such that it that it is NOT made
up of predominantly European judges?  Who gets to pick the judges?
As the host organization, the NSRCA does."

Ron VP

Begin forwarded message: