[NSRCA-discussion] unknowns

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Tue Sep 22 21:21:03 AKDT 2009

What is interesting is at the IAC schools they will stress that some of
the best judges are not pilots at all. In models we fall into this idea
that the higher class you fly the better judge you are and honestly I
have not really seen that to be the case. I have seen some uper class
pilots who were terrible judges and who barely know the actual criteria.
And I have seen lower class pilots who actually know the criteria who
make great judges.