[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Finals

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 21 07:24:26 AKDT 2009

I would also like to thank all the organizers and the attendees. It was an absolutely FANTASTIC contest that turned into what felt like a Saturday evening Bar-B-Que or a family reunion. Between the wonderful smell of steaks roasting, Bob kane's great portable concert hall, the ridiculous desert spread, and the friendly conversations all around, it could not have been any better. My goal next year is to do whatever it takes to bring at least one sport flyer to this contest because there is no way in the world that anyone could attend and not be permamently hooked on pattern!

Did anyone else notice the spectator turn out for the contest? It was nice to see such enthusiasm for the sport. I know the expectation of carnage brought out the masses and I hope it continues to grow. On that note, Mark and Bob P. Did a great job of keeping things moving. I will plan to take the Friday before the contest off next year so I am not so travel weary.

Thanks again for a great pattern season and I will be looking forward to seeing you all again soon! Be safe this off season and build em straight!

Anthony