[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Finals

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 04:49:38 AKDT 2009

 Great contest guys. This years event solidified my belief that this is the best contest of the year on our circuit.
 35 fliers is better than expected and it's even better because of all the newbies coming into the fold. 6 guys in Sportsman is testament to the grass roots effort being put forth by the guys in D4. The future look brighter than ever.
 Amy, Bob, Mark, and the host club. Thanks for your fine effort.
 I have to admit that I'm looking forward to some time off. About this time of the year I find myself a tad worn out.
 Overall the Midwest had an above average contest season. All of the many contests surrounding the Chicago area were well supported and well ran. Thanks to all who took the time to attend them and host them.
                          Mike Mueller D5AVP