[NSRCA-discussion] Plane for sale

Lisa n Larry lld613 at psci.net
Fri Sep 11 19:44:54 AKDT 2009

I'm interested.Do you have a buy yet?

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Michael Cohen
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 4:49 PM
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Plane for sale

I have a modest proposal for someone interested in a 2M pattern plane.  I
would like to offer up one YS140DZ engine, one Johnson header, one NMP
header, one Johnson Muffler, three JR 8231 Servos, one JR 8411 Servo
modified with nylon gears, one JR 368 mini servo, one set of Bolly swept
landing gear, one set of Bolly small wheel pants, one Hyde "A" Mount, one
17X10N prop, and one 2.75 inch Diameter Tru-turn spinner, all for $600.  Act
now and I will throw in a free nose ring that comes attached to CA Models
Eclipse!

The Eclipse needs a landing gear plate and landing gear plate supports
installed to get her flying again though.  I was flying it about a month ago
when the plate popped while making a windy weather landing.  It was
originally glued with epoxy, but Gorilla glue (or equivalent) would be
better for the repair.  I am not going to have the chance repair it myself
before the season is over, but I would like to get it out of my hanger.  I
have a 1650 mAh NiMH battery too.  It should be just fine, but please cycle
it before using it!  I can bring it to the D4 championship next weekend if
you are going, or if it is a convenient drive for you.  I suppose I can ship
too.  If you want pictures, drop me a line.  The Eclipse was the backup ship
to my Brio, but I am going to be moving on to something else next year (once
I figure out what that is), so I need to make some room.  Please e-mail me
privately if interested.

Mike Cohen

  _____

HotmailR is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.
<http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=PID23391::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:
WM_HYGN_faster:082009>