[NSRCA-discussion] Plane for sale

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:48:53 AKDT 2009

I have a modest proposal for someone interested in a 2M pattern plane.  I would like to offer up one YS140DZ engine, one Johnson header, one NMP header, one Johnson Muffler, three JR 8231 Servos, one JR 8411 Servo modified with nylon gears, one JR 368 mini servo, one set of Bolly swept landing gear, one set of Bolly small wheel pants, one Hyde “A” Mount, one 17X10N prop, and one 2.75 inch Diameter Tru-turn spinner, all for $600.  Act now and I will throw in a free nose ring that comes attached to CA Models Eclipse!

The Eclipse needs a landing gear plate and landing gear plate supports installed to get her flying again though.  I was flying it about a month ago when the plate popped while making a windy weather landing.  It was originally glued with epoxy, but Gorilla glue (or equivalent) would be better for the repair.  I am not going to have the chance repair it myself before the season is over, but I would like to get it out of my hanger.  I have a 1650 mAh NiMH battery too.  It should be just fine, but please cycle it before using it!  I can bring it to the D4 championship next weekend if you are going, or if it is a convenient drive for you.  I suppose I can ship too.  If you want pictures, drop me a line.  The Eclipse was the backup ship to my Brio, but I am going to be moving on to something else next year (once I figure out what that is), so I need to make some room.  Please e-mail me privately if interested.

Mike Cohen