[NSRCA-discussion] Graphtech F3A Gear

MKMSG mkmsg at cox.net
Tue Sep 8 14:50:07 AKDT 2009

Tom:  I just installed the GraphTech F3A gear in my Partner.  The gear is basically the same shape and length as the Bolly Long but with a bit less sweep back.  It will provide more than adequate clearance for any prop you'll use on an electric pattern model.  It appears very strong and has a very glossy finish.  The weight is just a few grams more than my Bolly Long.  I would purchase it again.

Mike