[NSRCA-discussion] Scoring Program

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Sep 8 10:05:30 AKDT 2009

Hey all,

We're getting ready for our D4 Championship (pronounced Pyrotechnic Night fly/Steak Roast) and I have a question about using the PACSS when flying both P-09 and F-09.  We used it at the D4-D5 shootout and had problems getting it to keep the correct rounds.

What we would LIKE it to do, assume we fly 6 rounds (4P & 2F) is keep a composite prelim score (Keeping best 3 of 4 as a single score) and then combine that with the two F scores and keep the best 2 of 3.

Can the program be set up to do that? (Easily?) or would we be better off just holding 2 different contests and combining at the end in a spreadsheet?

Any help would be appreciated!

-Mark