[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane trailers

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:06:42 AKDT 2009

Lots of good ideas out there everyone, thanks.  As for the one is Spain, well, my companies HQ is there.  I wonder if they would check it on the airplane as oversized baggage......  Of course, I could always build something like it.  Now I have a winter design project.

Basically, heading out to St. Louis this past weekend made me think that here I am spending some money on a hotel, dinner, etc...  and I am there all by myself.  I like hanging out with the flyers, of course, but if the family could come, they could check out the town while the contest is going on and we could still meet up for dinner with everyone else and such.  They really aren't likely to hang around the field, and that is OK, but I might get in a lot less trouble with the boss if we still traveled around together.