[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Oct 23 09:47:02 AKDT 2009

Bill,

I believe that we can put together a team to address a national
database. I am quite willing to work on belling that cat.
However, first we need buyin from the NSRCA that it would be used for
advancement/relegation or some other useful specified purpose. Second,
the results reporting is required only to the AMA as part of the contest
sanction. It appears that at the moment they are not organized enough to
keep track of rules proposals. Since they have no requirement to do
anything with those results you know they are ending up thrown in a
file, circular or otherwise.

John Gayer