[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

michael s harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 22 12:51:02 AKDT 2009

This advancement system doesn't affect me one way or the other.  I was
trying to present a system for the rare possible offender.  I don't feel my
point was well read or understood.  For example Mark abuse in Masters/FAI is
not possible since those are open choices.  The only person that could be
called to question is the person that has won 1st place at least 10 times or
2nd place 15 times with a 1st thrown in, but do as you wish. Either of those
examples would take 2-3 years to happen unless someone goes to a contest
every weekend for the season.  Presently, the offense doesn't so much occur
because the system is now in place sending the message-Move up when it is
time, we are watching.

As far as a national system, all the results are sent in to AMA every
contest.  The info is there.

I am fine with whatever.

Mike