[NSRCA-discussion] Topic migrating ; ) > Re: Rules proposal 11-6 question

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 04:44:03 AKDT 2009

So how is senior pattern dealing with this? I have seen a few guys around do SPA and those planes are not  noisy, reasonably quiet even. They are running 4c and 2c engines and hard mounted but no pipes. So the performance of the engines has changed a great deal I assume and don't need the speed as much to go vertical.