[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Tue Oct 20 17:48:40 AKDT 2009

There must be a bunch of you that are either retired or don't work much. How can I be caught up when I leave for work at 7:30 and have 149 postings on the same subject by the time I get home at 8pm.  The issue is already beat to death before I can even start.  it's like trying to rent the CD's for Dexter and catch up for the 4th season!

I like most of what Mark says.  I agree 100% with his second longer point on advancement, but have to disagree with the first point about wanting to fly in a new class a few times to check it out.  As he states later (today) people should have already tried and practiced the next class long before moving up, so moving up is a commitment you are ready for.  One can fly "up" as much as desired.  This is like dating.  Moving up is like getting married.  What's flying up a few times going to teach you that practice doesn't?  The analogy for this?  I guess its the humpty.

--Lance