[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

J Shu jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 20 08:40:55 AKDT 2009

It also depends on how big you fly the Cuban. And from all the pilots I've watched and helped, they make the Cuban as big as the
other maneuvers and run into the same problems. And then they try and throw in a straight line between them... well 1 or 2 did try
to.

I like the Double Immelmann change though. I don't think Intermediate guys should have to worry about a Cuban/Cobra connection until
they get into FAI...lol.

Regards,
Jason
www.shulmanaviation.com