[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

Duane Beck duane.e.beck at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 08:34:03 AKDT 2009

I've been told, and my experience seems to confirm, that moving your line out a bit at the preceding box entry, pushing the 1/2 Cuban Eight out to the end of the box, and making sure your 45 down line exiting the Eight is steep enough helps a great deal in leaving enough room for the Cobra w/o Rolls to flow better.

Duane