[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 08:26:30 AKDT 2009

I would disagree about removing the turnarounds from Sportsman since they have the opportunity to exit the box twice and get back on their line. Those turnaround maneuvers teach where the box is and how to manage the confines of it. If you remove the turnarounds then the move to intermediate becomes much more difficult as now the newly moved pilot would not only have to worry about turnarounds and center maneuvers but also box management.