[NSRCA-discussion] glassing a fuse

kvelez at rochester.rr.com kvelez at rochester.rr.com
Tue Oct 20 07:21:39 AKDT 2009

Eddie,

Are you laying up a glass fuse out of a mold or are you trying to glass a wood fuse? Just not clear on what you  are trying to do. If you are glassing a wood fuse I belive there is a very nice step by step thread in RCU about how to do it by ???? forgot his name,I appologize, but he does the Black Magics.

Ken