[NSRCA-discussion] glassing a fuse

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 20 06:24:17 AKDT 2009

Interesting.  When I built my (racing) boat, I used "Aliphatic" resin for fibreglassing without knowing just what it was.  I later found out that it meant that it had a fibrous structure caused by glass fibers contained in the resin.
Presumably, it is available without such fibers; I used it only because the Naval Architect and Glenwood Marine, (my  supplier) had it in stock  and said that it was the stuff to use.
Bill Glaze