[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Tue Oct 20 02:27:20 AKDT 2009

I believe I must take credit for that Tony, thanks for your opinion!  (Where
were you five years ago when it was being discussed?  We sure could have
used your expertise then!)

I looked for the original email thread to pinpoint exactly where that
sequence of maneuvers came from but came up empty (I'm pretty sure it was
me.)  Regardless, it was discussed/approved by the committee (I think there
were four of us + chair TN working on 402) and then voted on by the
membership so really all ACTIVE members had a part in it.

Now you know.

Scott Smith

District 1