[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 00:00:57 AKDT 2009

You are spot on John!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your reply!

Chris

________________________________
From: John Gayer <jgghome at comcast.net>
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Tue, October 20, 2009 12:13:59 AM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

For the purposes of this thread, it would be good if the proposed
schedules were posted very soon so we can see what the committee has in
mind.
Increasing the difficulty of Intermediate, Advanced and Masters
substantially might just get us back to where we used to be. The old
equivalent to Intermediate(pre-turnaround) had three inside loops,
three rolls and a reverse outside loop.  What is going on that no one
can do three consecutive rolls anymore
And what possible reason can there be to keep a few simple integrated
rolls from some of the looping maneuvers in Masters.........
Why couldn't Advanced have an M with 1/4 rolls and perhaps a square
horizontal eight. Clearly needs more inverted flight and a sample of
reversed rolls such as 2/4 opposite.
I feel that the sportsman pattern should have turnaround maneuvers
removed completely allowing our entry level pilots to focus on
presenting the center maneuvers both centered and parallel to the runway
John Gayer