[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 19 13:02:53 AKDT 2009

Joe is the boss of the committee.  He's the one to ask about posting.The only reason I posted them (after asking Joe's permission) was for comments.  I had from few to none.  I several times asked for input, and only had one comment, and that comment was on the Advanced, and was of a general nature.
I don't know for sure, but POSSIBLY in this case, Joe might figure that silence means assent.  If my experience is commonplace, he certainly has reason to believe so.  However, be advised that I'm not, and will not, be speaking for Joe.  He is his own person.
Bill Glaze