[NSRCA-discussion] T-Canalizer

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 05:25:18 AKDT 2009

Over the winter I am going to do more experimenting with mine on the Abbra. So far I like in in light to moderate wind conditions. The Abbra feels locked in on lines which to me it didn't before. Less rudder inputs are necessary also. I took out some throw. Which in turn I feel like when I make a smaller rudder input to adjust my track, it doesn't show as much. I just installed it though and our district contest is next weekend so I haven't wanted to mess with it until that's over.

I will probably write an article for the Kfactor on my findings.

Chris