[NSRCA-discussion] How I became an expert Snap Judge (TIC)

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Wed Oct 14 05:02:16 AKDT 2009

Hi Vicente,

I don’t think “speed” should be added in any form to the definition, wether its velocity, or rotational velocity.  There should not be anything in the definition that makes the judge look for a particular piloting technique for execution.  The judge shouldn’t care what technique the pilot used.  The judge should only be concerned about the result.  I like Don’s proposed simplified definition.
Thanks,
Jim W.