[NSRCA-discussion] Snap

frank frankjuliei at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 12:51:21 AKDT 2009

I've sometimes observed others doing very credible snap rolls. Let's just
say mine need some help and leave it at that .

Snap rolls in pattern have always struck me as counter to the graceful "
flow of flight"( more like an interruption)  that precision aerobatics is
supposed to be about.

Maybe they should be excluded , after all , we're not 3 D 'n.

Frank

  _____