[NSRCA-discussion] Osmose

michael s harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 13:41:09 AKDT 2009

Tony and Ken

I have reinforced the plane with carbon fiber and repaired it a couple of
times.  It needs a bit of cosmetic work.  The clear canopy is cracked, the
nose was broken and has been repaired.  I flew it extensively in competition
in 2008 including the nats.  It was a painted arf with monokote wings. It
weighs 10lbs 14 oz.  I have made it fai competition vialble, but it is beat
up!  I will take pics and send them out.  It has excellent servos and all
good hardware.  I am out of town until Monday .

Mike